I Can Resist Anything Except Temptation.

You Are The One Temptation I Gotta Enjoy.

Tuesday, December 15

2015 is ending!

yes back here for a short time heheh or rather short post?

must say 2015 treated me well. travelling alot this year and am looking forward to my EOY trip to winter wonderland lol yes china but harbinxbeijing hahahaha gna enjoy harbin but beijing might kill me?

dont think i can make 2016 any better unless i get to travel more? hahahahahah will do a short summary i guess. been dayreing more than blogging cause more convenient lol can snap and update and clear my photos from phone. hahahahahaha dayre is a photodump place. didnt really do a good job of updating it either lol hahahah failing all my 2015 resolutions.

also with the coming of 2016 means erm, coming 4th anni w bubs hahahahahaha need to brainstorm liao LOL okok time to get back to work. byeeeeeeeeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home