I Can Resist Anything Except Temptation.

You Are The One Temptation I Gotta Enjoy.

Monday, September 14

oopsie been a million years since i last updated here. okay actually not really cause the last date i updated was 1 month ago but yeaaa~~ you get my drift hahaha. not even sure if anyone even reads this anymore? LOL i am a joke.

so lets see.

*went to and came back from a mini trip during the SG50 long holidays.
*just ended auction wheeee so a little free-er now and 1 more auction to hold till end of year
*beijing trip booked
*also probably read a ton of books AHAHAHAHAHAH online pdf files so i didnt spend money
*got myself a colouring book BUT im pretty sure it's pirated lol IDC 10bucks nia to channel my inner picasso

currently cant think of any other updates buttttttt i promise to be back with more pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home