I Can Resist Anything Except Temptation.

You Are The One Temptation I Gotta Enjoy.

Tuesday, July 7

7 months into 2015

many things have happened in the past idk 3 weeks or so while i was gone from this little space. managed to finally get back on track.

biggest and most important thing that happened so far was the passing of my paternal grandma. i will admit i havent been the most filial grandchild. being the oldest one, she doted on me the most. i am 25 this year and i have been negligent in many ways with regards to her although i loved her dearly and still will continue to love her and keep her in my heart.

in my mind, grandparents and parents are infallible, nothing stops them and nothing brings them down. this encounter with the passing of granny affects me in ways i cant describe. when i was much younger, my paternal granddad passed away.. i cannot remember much about him but i wasnt as affected then as i am now. i remember him offering me sweets, lakerol sweets, blackcurrant flavoured.

i cant help but feel thankful that she has gone to a better place. and she was gone in the most perfect timing available. it is as if the Buddha really looked after her and let her go in peace. i dont believe in a higher power myself but she did and it showed.

grands got warded into hosp the day after my youngest aunt arrived from uk. my aunt was her youngest daughter who married into uk. another grandaunt also came back from holland for holiday and was around for the wake. there are many little things that contributed to my belief that there is indeed karma. grands was a good person, although short tempered but she never once scolded me. grandparents spoil their grandkids and give in to them, mine was the same..

grand wasnt doing well on the last sunday of her life but she managed to hang on till she got home on monday and took her last breath.. for that, i am eternally grateful because her wish was granted and she passed on at home instead of the hospital.

there is no point to this post. i just wanted to remember that good things happen to good people and things go smoothly for them. i know youll probably be reading this wherever you are or you already know how i feel. miss you already. i love you, nainai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home