I Can Resist Anything Except Temptation.

You Are The One Temptation I Gotta Enjoy.

Wednesday, January 9

New year

Feeling quite broke ever since I got my ass back to sunny Singapore where the sun isn't just for decoration haha. It was freaking cold in Italy and I lost count of how many times my teeth actually chattered omg and I am damn hell scared of cold. Didn't spend as much as I expected cause I hesitated alot before actually getting something so I didn't get to buy my longchamp sian haha nvm surely will have another chance. Ah fat hope haha right now ok just save up for my prada saffiano lux tote uh. No pictures cause am lazy like that but feeling so thankful for Aunty who brought me along for this trip and subsidizing so much for everything. Haha abrupt ending cause I gotta get back to work bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home