I Can Resist Anything Except Temptation.

You Are The One Temptation I Gotta Enjoy.

Wednesday, December 5

Motivation

just saw this really hotass picture of a good friend of mine back when she was my age. hahaha smokin' i tell you. hahahah she was rehder flat then but with 6 mini pecs so its cute hahaha anyway i dont really want to have big boobs la so inconvenient when i run. she's gonna work hard to get that body so i have offered to work with her also! yay we're gonna get fitness first gym membership and i am gonna go gym during lunch. she's my new workout partner (: hahah we have been to hot yoga together and today we are going for body combat! yay to a fit me! :D if i really get fitness first membership i think i will gym daily during lunch and eat super healthily hahahahahah okay all these is just talk and no action yet. wait till i get my ass back from italy la. hahahaha :p surely become damn fat and flabby and fair omg my dreaded three f's ): ): ):

so anyway since am going overseas, i have been curbing my urge to spend even though LB came out with lotsa nice stuff and i like this particular dress, Coasta dress alot hahahah. since i dont have a sexyback (YET) i wont get it la. anyway therell be alot of these kinda dresses out there. okay excited for my future plans. hope i can make it happen..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home