I Can Resist Anything Except Temptation.

You Are The One Temptation I Gotta Enjoy.

Thursday, December 13

aftermath

yet another torture session of bodypump but surprisingly when i woke this morning my legs didnt ache as much and i could walk properly even though i up-ed my weights. i am getting stronger, no doubt. but my ass still hurts though haha its okay. am training for a hot lower body. am really in awe of my instructor, Sandra. her biceps are amazing and her shoulders are one of the prettiest (in muscular sense) i have ever set eyes upon. so defined and she isnt exactly young and thats what makes her more amazing. okay i will up my weights the next session. anyway lotsa things on my plate. i'd love to complete insanity and also to workout every morning. i wanna try new things while i have the means and time to. spinning, more pumps and even combat. also continue with yoga ahahahhaa to improve my sense of balance. and also to up my weights for strength trng. sighs i can see myself being really busy and cooped up in the gym for 2013. that is, provided the world doesnt end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home