I Can Resist Anything Except Temptation.

You Are The One Temptation I Gotta Enjoy.

Wednesday, March 26

no this is not the title.

the main purpose of this entry is just to type nonsense.
time check. its currently 7.41pm and i am at oriental hotel.
happily using their computer to blog.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
work started at 9.00am. i was not late but early.
way earlier. so early that i had time to put like. 18 clips in my hair.
you may think i look like a retard with so many clips.
BUT BOH BIAN LAAAAA!
have to tie hair. therefore. i have made up my mind to cut off my hair.
i guess that means no more ponytail?
or pigtail. boooooooooooooo ):

I WANT LONG HAIR!
I SECRETLY WANT LONG HAIR.
I WANT I WANT I WANT.

now imagine me with long hair.
hahahahaha!
okay bye. and gwen came to work too.
she was supposed to take off her braces. but now she aint gonna do that no more.
she is gonna wear braces for another 3 months.
yay. SPDBgirls will still have the 'bring-brings'.
i likezee. so shinyXZzxzzxzx.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home