I Can Resist Anything Except Temptation.

You Are The One Temptation I Gotta Enjoy.

Tuesday, March 25

i have nice friends.

there has been alot happening these few days.
with people going MIA and all. but no problem.
why?
cause i have my friends to pull me through.

i want to thank gwen. for being there for me.
HAHA thank her for going to oriental hotel to banquet with me.
thank her for her postcard. i have not taken a picture of it yet.
will do so soon, and post it up.

lastly. i want to thank my VIP, WENG WENG.
hahaha cause she want to break up with my MR MIA le.
yay! and for all the times she talks crap and make me laugh.

heh heh heh :D
training was alright today.
ran a little.
strided a little.
did a little statics.
lifted heavy weights.
all done in a good timing.
yunn sin would be proud.
ohh she is proud of our timing i guess.
heh heh we are efficient girls.
but we like to waste time by the swimming pool.
looking at lifeguards throw ropes. hahahahaha :D





okay. this time. really. bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home